Tuesday 13 August 2013

MaryKate and Ashley for BikBok

IMG_6649 (1)

Recently I have been reliving two things - Mary Kate and Ashley circa 1998 and a love affair with leather which I have never officially broken up with, in particular jackets. So what better way to combine these two loves than MK & A's collaboration with Norwegian brand BikBok.  Before this colab I never looked at the brands collection but they have some really cool slogan tees (see previous post regarding my recent obsession with these) and a lot of basics which you can never have enough of. The girls collection however is very different to the rest of the website and it makes their desirable style that little bit more affordable. 

IMG_6669

This leather jacket is to die for and along side the million other ones I have had my eye on recently this definitely has the potential to trump them all (post re leathers to come!!)... 
IMG_6675
Photos courtesy of victoria tornegren 

See MK & A's collection here 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...