Saturday 1 December 2012

theSkimm

The perfect news platform for the educated professional, which so many of you, obviously are! I am targeting this post more towards the girls as the simplified breakdown of daily news may appeal to you more. (that is in no way supposed to sound sexist but I just know that scrolling through bbc news for hours on end every day isn't my idea of time well spent) however that doesn't mean I want to be completely baffled when a conversation crops up about the attacks in Libya or the renewal of tax breaks for working families in the states. That said, those snippets dont have me jumping for joy but theSkimm seems to make the news that little bit more engaging. 

The site with the tag line, 'we read, you skimm' is temptation enough. Where do I sign? 

Sign up here and start reading. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...