Thursday 16 August 2012

Style Crush - Olivia Palermo







Everything this girl does is effortless. She manages to achieve so many different looks so perfectly and gets it right every single time with her combination of smart tailoring, delicate lace and unique prints. Each time she steps out in a new outfit its as if she played ip-dip-sky-blue with her wardrobe and the items just luckily ALWAYS end up going together. She combines fabrics and prints that I would never usually dare put together (see red lace and leopard combination above) but never, ever over does it. I don't doubt that her incredibly amazing genes are to thank for helping her outfits have that extra something but even so I love everything about this girl. Along with Aimee Song of SongofStyle, Rumi Neely of Fashion Toast, Blake Lively, Whitney Port and recently Millie Mackintosh she is up there with my all time favourite style icons and if that wasn't enough the girl really does have it all with her gorgeous German beau Johannes Huebl, don't even get me started on his 'steeze'. Boys take note. 

Don't forget to check out my pinterest, instagram & twitter too! I'm not one to encourage a 'follower' but in this case, please do! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...