Wednesday 12 October 2011

Fickle should be my middle name…

So I fancied a change to my blog layout etc and decided I am not just going to blog about my travels more just anything that I like, don’t like, take note of when I feel like it. :) As to me that’s what a blog should be all about as well as the fact I seem to be becoming more and more inquisitive the more time I spend here… The new blog title needs no explanation as it’s best kept secret, but already particular individuals have made their own assumptions so I shall let you make yours. Promise it wont be changed again as I am determined to keep this up.
Unfortunately my Thanksgiving dinner was pretty much none existent so no photos to follow, luckily I intend to make up for this by spending the American Thanksgiving, IN America so I have another chance to try it out. Fingers crossed it goes to plan this time. Note to self:- do not listen to Luke’s foodie recommendations considering his favourite snack is peanuts. Bleugh…. Halloween is not far away and us foreign folk have been informed of the need for not just 1 Halloween outfit but at least 3! Already have a few ideas mainly Cinderella (Thanks Diana), Sandy from Grease ( I WILL get the wig).. Anything that is not remotely scary basically or I would pretty much be setting myself up for LiLo’s scene in Mean Girls ‘Zombie Bride?’ ‘Ex Wife’ scenario. Halloween does NOT mean scary in North America apparently. Bizarre. Come to think of it, does it even mean that in England? I remember last halloween trying on an age 10-12 cat outfit in Sainsburys and genuinely believing I could get away with it!? One year I WILL!
Really want to start updating this way more so stay posted…
a-strawberry_shortcake1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...