Wednesday 12 October 2011

Breaking the bank but so worth it…

Untitled A couple of weeks ago, we were walking down Granville, trying our hardest to window shop and only window shop. Until we were drawn into Lavan. This was probably the hardest test of my will power ever.  The store was amazing and the products were like nothing I had ever really seen before (with prices to match their exclusivity). None the less we were treated to a mini spa treatment and my skin has never felt softer or more amazing. Their products are all based on natural ingredients originating from Israel with unique and healing minerals from the Dead Sea. It’s really unlike anything I have tried before. I wish we had this back home but once I find a winning lottery ticket I intend to stock up for my return. You can order online though and can guarantee you won’t be disappointed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...